Are you the successful beauty therapist you wanted to be?
Are you stuck in a rut and don’t know how to get out? Is your confidence being destroyed when you consistently try to reach target and can’t seem to make it happen? Do you long for recognition and a solution to breaking through the barrier to achieve high results, rewards and be a therapist in demand by clients and salons everywhere
If you are frustrated with being overlooked, unappreciated and unsuccessful in your role there is a way you can dominate and stand out!
So you have your Diploma or Certificate or perhaps even have higher qualifications in beauty, but where are you now? You are still at the same salon you’ve always been or you might have chopped and changed positions at a few salons now but can’t seem to settle. You have seen and applied for dream positions in some of the best salons you would just love to work in but every time you miss out and you don’t know why. It is very frustrating and disheartening, isn’t it?
You go to work every day, believing that you are the best therapist in the salon. You know that your clients leave looking and feeling fabulous but sometimes they don’t come back to you. Instead you find out indirectly or worse from your salon manager that they have tried out another salon since they last visited you. You feel unappreciated and wonder why you even wanted to work in this industry. What is wrong with you? Why can’t people see how good you are?
Let me ask you a question. Do you love what you do so much that you can’t wait to get to work each day, or is there something that is holding you back from being ‘just good enough’ to being ‘outstanding’?
The beauty industry is extremely competitive and lately the focus has been on the financial survival of the salon. Being “just good enough” has never been enough for you and now it is not good enough for the salon owner, either. The pressure is on you to become outstanding but there is no one to tell you how to do that.
You regularly attend product training sessions to make sure your skills are top notch and that you are using all the latest techniques. But that doesn’t seem to be making a difference either.
What more can you do? What is missing?
The answer is within YOU!
To be successful in your field you need to be seen as the outstanding therapist you want to be.
You need to present yourself as a successful and remarkable therapist, who is an asset to the salon you are working in or aspire to being a part of. I’m talking about the absolute importance of your personal image, especially in an industry which is built around it.
What do I mean by image?
Think of image as the entire customer experience. It’s the way you make them feel; not just about you and what you do for them, but also about themselves. You might be the best therapist in town, but if you don’t look and act as though you care, your clients will not come back and you will be missing out on key promotional opportunities, recognition and rewards.
How do I know?
My name is Julie Hyne and I’m an Image Consultant, stylist, presenter, business owner and trainer based in Melbourne. Twenty-five years ago, I began my career in an industry where the way you dressed and presented yourself was the key to professional success. I have owned and run my own salon.
Like every other business owner I struggled to become a success. I had to learn everything from scratch. One thing I did learn though, and it stood out was notice a direct link between the way my therapists presented themselves and my income. I learnt that the success of my business was a direct reflection on the people I had working there.
If my team showed they were confident, capable, knowledgeable, well presented, and good communicators, then my clients were happy and kept coming back. If I had a therapist who arrived late, didn’t wear makeup or was sloppy in her grooming, clients suddenly stopped coming, they didn’t rebook, and it was increasingly hard to get them back. That put enormous pressure on the cash flow of the business, and the flow on effect of that was huge.
Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Do you LOOK like you belong in that top salon you so desperately want to work in?
To be a top level therapist, there are certain things you must be absolutely sure of and that starts with you and your image.
If you understand that, and have it crystal clear in your mind, then everything else will follow. You will know if you are working for the right salon owner, in the right salon and performing with the right product.
- Do you feel confident in your role, or are you struggling with certain aspects of your daily activities?
- Are you making sales every day with every client?
- Are your results earning you incentives rewards and recognition?
- Are you being selected to attend special trainings or considered for internal promotions?
- Would you be successful if you did apply for a position with a top salon or clinic?
If you are unable to answer the above questions in a positive way, then maybe you need to evaluate your very own personal image and brand and whether that is working for you or sabotaging every opportunity you have to get ahead.
- Your values
- Your presentation and grooming
- Your attitude
- Your communication style
- Your behaviour, with clients and with your team
These are all part of your image and personal brand and can seriously affect how other people perceive you, the type of clients you attract, and how well you stand out from all the other therapists seeking the same success.
Your image is the key to your future success.
How would you feel if you knew that you have your own set of special gifts that can heighten your self- awareness and confidence levels? How would you feel if you knew how to use these to advance your career?
How would you feel if you could present yourself confidently and communicate in a style that quickly builds rapport with clients and results in consistent, repeat business in treatments and retail sales? How successful would you feel and how would that impact your positioning, performance and success in being able to obtain the role that you really want?
Introducing Business 4 Beauty
Business 4 Beauty gives you all that and more. It focuses on you, the therapist; the one the client sees as soon as they attend the salon and the one the client trusts with her beauty needs.
It will clarify for you everything you need to know about dominating your industry, and positioning yourself for high performance and profit.
Over 2 days and 4 modules, it will take you through the 5 steps to breaking through the barriers to success in the following areas:
- Image: your personal presentation, polish, persuasiveness, physicality and projection
- Impression: Your ability to resonate, win respect, obtain referrals, repeat and loyal clients, and how that equates to rewards
- Impact: Your personal communication style, level of confidence, credibility and your client conversion
- Integrity: How secure, solid, stable are you, and are you star quality and saleable
- Identity: what is your passion, purpose, positioning, place, and priorities
Specifically, and in more detail, these areas embrace:
- Why you are here, what your inner image looks like, inner values, your motivators, attitudes, cultural influences and everything that makes you the person you are today. What is your personality style and how significant that is to being able to create great relationships?
- What makes you a valuable asset to a salon? By identifying your set of special gifts and characteristics that make you so special.
- How well you look the part. In other words, your visual image and how it presents to clients. Learn how it can be improved to capitalise on the impressions clients form when they see you not just for the first time, but every time they visit your salon. Is your uniform working for you, or are you just working in a uniform? Is the style and colour right? You will learn which are your best styles and colours, and how to use these to your advantage to project a look that spells out your brand and your promise.
- How serious you are about playing the game! You are in the beauty industry, so everything is being scrutinised: hair, nails, makeup, cleanliness, and accessories if allowed. Nothing should be left to chance if you want to project a professional and outstanding appearance. Good grooming is key.
- How good are you with client consultations? Can you convert them to sales of treatment and product? The proper use of language and words can sometimes make all the difference between making and breaking a sale.
- How seriously do you take ownership of your role and position in the salon you work in? Are you aware of your environment: is the appearance of your treatment room, your reception desk, waiting room and anywhere your clients visit, consistent and aligned with your brand and image? What can you do to perfect that?
- Your level of awareness of the promises of the products you use. Are they aligned with your core values and brand? Are they aligned with the message you intend to give to your clients?
Business 4 Beauty is written for you, to help you identify who you are, why you are in this business and how you can dominate this industry through positioning yourself for higher performance and profit.
From that, you will become a confident, most valued and respected person, and enjoy the benefits and rewards of your chosen career path, through recognition, acknowledgement, job satisfaction, repeat clients, sense of achievement and financial success.
Don’t just take my word for it. This is what my clients have to say.
“I just wanted to write and thank you for all of the help you have given me over the last five years – it has been life changing and I am so grateful!.”
“Last week I applied for another job and the recruiter called me up in the morning asking if I could interview with the client that very same afternoon. Five years ago I would have thought “no way!” But last week I took about 2 seconds to look down and check out what I was wearing and say “yes! That would be fine.” I knew I looked extremely presentable and I absolutely loved the absence of stress around what I was wearing. By the way I got the job – yay!!”
“The experience has been exceptional from start to finish.”
“I was very honoured to meet you. There is a charm, poise and confidence about you that I find admirable. Your communication skills, self-expression and self-discipline are impeccable. Spending time with you was inspiring and comfortable.”
“Today being with you I realised that it is all about how we present our self-belief and ourselves.”
How much does it cost?
All it takes is 2 full days of your time or spread it out over a month online, and a small investment in your personal development to create a whole new future.
- Business 4 Beauty – $697 inclusive.
Let’s get started!
Don’t be left behind while your competitors take advantage of this course. Make certain that you dominate the industry by demonstrating a clear and distinct image to catch the eye of potential customers and position your people for high performance and profit.
Just one phone call is all it takes to get started. Call me direct at 0433 114 841.
To your New Image!
Business 4 Beauty
PO Box 5147
Frankston South 3199